"For the Lord shall comfort Zion: He will comfort all of her waste places; and He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." - Isaiah 51:3
Welcome To Our Home
Jesus Lord Mission Ministries
We are the Voice and the Hand that encourages people to change their lives with hope, comfort and peace.
• Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
• Being accountable for our every word and action.
• Treating each other with dignity and respect.
• Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
• Improving the organization by improving ourselves.
• Capitalizing on our strength of ethnic diversity and teamwork.
• Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
• Be the industry leader in what we do.
• Operate the business professionally and efficiently.
• Have a competent, responsible people building a string team.
• Support our partners and members to achieve their potential.
• Provide the best servant leadership programs.
• Increase communication and information.
The Bible, the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, and complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three Manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit
Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
The Return of
The personal, premillenial, and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ is our hope and has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
There will be a bodily resurrection of all the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
The true Church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
Water baptism by immersion soon after accepting Christ as personal Savior, is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life, and the Lord's Supper is a memorial service setting forth in sacred and symbolic manner the death of the Lord Jesus Christ; all true believers and only believers should share in.